Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthday Party in a Box

This Saturday is my brother-in-law's birthday.  He's currently serving a mission for our church so we won't be able to celebrate with him in person.  Instead, I decided to send him a birthday party in a box so he can still have a fun celebration, no matter where he is. 


Birthday-in-a-Box


Birthday-in-a-Box-Details


Inside the box are homemade party hats, birthday candles, blackberry turnovers (he's more of a pie person than a cake lover) and a tiny ping-pong game that can be set up on a regular table.  Now all he has to do is open it, add his roommates and enjoy.


Getting packages in the mail is always so much fun.  What are your favorite things to receive in the mail? 



5 comments:

  1. Hooray for birthday parties in a box! Your's looks so much fun. I am sure your brother will LOVE it.
    I love getting anything in the mail that isn't an ad or a bill. Catalogs and cards are always fun to recieve in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best sister-in-law ever! He's going to love it. What a great idea. And I was totally thinking of buying him that same ping-pong set! Glad I didn't order it in time and he can still get it from someone :) Too cute Mer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful idea! i'd love to get one of those in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! It is so pretty! I love it! What a fun package to get in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a great idea! When my brother was on a mission, I never knew what to send him. This is a great idea. He'll love it!

    ReplyDelete