Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love Jar

Here's a little DIY project for you this Valentine's Day: The Love Jar.  The Love Jar is a little glass jar (or big...depending on how lovely you're feeling, I suppose) filled to the brim with hand cut paper hearts.  Leave the jar in a spot where you'll see it often.  In the days before February 14th, think of sweet little things to do for someone in your home and leave a little scattering of hearts there when you're done (say, on the floor by their shoes if you've polished them).  You can also write a small "I love you" note and stick it in some secret place for your loved one to stumble upon. 

Love Jar 004

 Love-Jar
It's a sweet and simple little project to keep the love coming this holiday season...for everyone you care about.  I wonder if any of you have fun little DIY projects up your sleeve for this Valentine's Day.  I'd love to hear your plans!

4 comments:

  1. No projects up my sleeve yet, but I'll let you know! You've inspired me to come up with something I can do with my Preschool kids next week. How convenient that I have the letter V next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea! =) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, love this idea, very cute. the martha stewart craft punches could have the hearts done in a flash!
    http://craftinessnow.blogspot.com/2010/01/other-bargains.html

    ReplyDelete