Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"You're My Favorite" Game Night + Printable Invitations

For Friday's birthday party I wanted to do something that was really simple and casual.  But I still needed to have some type of theme; I feel that they help party plans come together more easily and cohesively.  I decided to have the invitations say, "since he's our favorite, we're throwing him a party" and go from there.  He loves to play games, so we did a game night.  The menu was a compilation of some his favorite foods: Philly cheesesteaks, root beer, artichoke dip and brownies.


Game-Night-Printable


A gathering of favorites equals a guaranteed good time.  Added bonus: it was low maintenance.  I love how easily and quickly game nights can be thrown together.  I put together this fill-in variation of our invitations for you to print out and use for your next get together.  Grab a couple of your favorite drinks, some finger foods and pass these out to your neighbors or friends.  Then let the good times begin!



5 comments:

  1. Such a good idea Mer! Love the invites. And perfect for Craig. Wish we could've been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Thanks for sharing your cool invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea! I'm sure you and Craig had a great turn out with jazzy invites like this! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete