Friday, February 4, 2011

What I'm Working On

Balloon-Shower-Invite


WORK:  This week I had the pleasure of designing a baby shower invitation for a good friend whose sister (who I am also friends with) is having a little boy!  Have I told you yet how much fun I have doing custom designs?  It's for a casual, informal get together so I wanted the invitation to reflect that: fun and laid-back.  If you like this design, I have good news: I'm working on more varieties of it right now and they'll be in the shop very soon.


THE HOMEFRONT:  Craig took a little business trip out east this week (so we feel for you, everyone who is buried in snow!) and came back with presents.  He bought me this seed organizer from my favorite shop, The Daytrip Society.  Which means this weekend is the start of planning my summer garden!  Has anyone else started buying seeds yet?  What are you planning on planting?


SOON TO BE:  As I mentioned earlier today, I have some Valentine's tricks up my sleeve.  Specifically something for the little ones.  Keep an eye out...it's coming next week!



1 comment:

  1. So much to look forward to! can't wait. i love my valentines, by the way. so does my sister in law in NC that ordered them after i did!

    ReplyDelete