Friday, July 22, 2011

What I'm Working On: New Business Cards

Recently, I set about designing business cards for myself.  I wanted them to represent everything that is Lily Jane: illustration, color, and slightly whimsical design.  The finished product turned out just as I was hoping and I'm happy to share them with you today.


Business-Cards


Business-Cards-2


I simplified the Lily Jane monogram, colored it white and set it against a patterned background of botanical illustrations.  The opposite side has a mustard yellow background, my logo and all of the contact information.  They're really lovely and I'm so happy to have them close at hand and ready to go.



4 comments:

  1. Very Cute... P.S. I got my Thank you cards in the mail. They are FABULOUS!!! Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards make me happy. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so fabulous! I seriously love them! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete