Monday, August 8, 2011

What I'm Working on: The New Site

New-Site


I have exciting news to share today: Lily Jane Stationery has a brand new website.  For some time I've been wanting to create a clean, beautiful site to house my shop.  I had to learn some coding but with a little bit of time, a whole lot of google and a trip to the library, it's all come together so nicely.  Hop on over and have a look.  While you're there, it's the perfect time to sign up for the mailing list yet, if you haven't already.  A new issue will be mailed out soon with sneak previews of fall products and an exclusive discount code.



3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I think it's perfect and am totally impressed you learned to program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love it! You've inspired me to update my site. (Again!)
    Your work is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Christie and Erin! It was really so much fun to do.

    ReplyDelete