Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Meet Baby Abram

Things have been busy around our neck of the woods lately.  Saturday, November 19th was especially eventful.  At 12:51 in the afternoon the newest member of our family made his debut.  I'd like you to meet Abram Joseph.


Baby-Abram


He's the sweetest little bundle with the most delicious cheeks.  We can't get enough of him.  He was delivered at home so I have more stories to share, but I'll be saving that for another day (typing with one hand while a babe is in the other is tricky business).  I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving and have as much to be thankful for as me.



7 comments:

  1. I checked the blog hoping for a picture and there he was! So cute and such chubby cheeks! Love it! We are beyond happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great treat for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love him already! Can't wait to hear more about his delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAHHHHHHH! The anticipation is killing me! I can't wait for that story! He is such a cutie and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he is so darling!!!! I love those cheeks. I can't wait to hear more about it! Love you guys. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is darling! Can't wait to hear the story. I hope you are enjoying the holidays with your little one.

    ReplyDelete