Monday, January 30, 2012

A Whirlwind

Hello, again!  I'm so glad to be back here blogging today.  It's been a long time - yikes!  The past few months have been...well, let's call them time-consuming, shall we?  From November 19th, when baby Abram was born, until just now has been a whirlwind of feeding, rocking, shushing, feeding some more, sleepless nights, and days spent with a Baby Bjorn strapped to my torso.  We love this darling baby, but he has definitely been a high-maintenance kid.  


Abe's-First-Months


Luckily, things have started to brighten up; meaning, he's starting to sleep in his bassinet for longer periods.  So now, however briefly, I can sit down here and do a few things!  I have so many projects to share with you from the past couple of months, including the story of Abram's planned home-birth.  Tomorrow, I'll start with how we welcomed in the new year. 


What about you, my dears?  Has your bundle of joy ever been colicky?  How did you cope?  


photos taken on my iPhone



2 comments: