Thursday, September 3, 2009

About Me

Hello!  My name is Meredith, from Salt Lake City.  I'm an admirer of
beautiful things, lover of food and, above all, a mother.  Just Lovely
is my gathering place for inspiration, design and other
happiness-bringing things.



Don't be surprised if you happen across an announcement for a
charitable event or a craft for community service while you're here. 
In addition to being packed with things that are purely entertaining,
this blog is also dedicated to making a difference, one tiny step at a
time.  The momentum behind my movement?  My gorgeous daughter, Lily
Jane.  She was born with a condition that was incompatible with life
and lived
a short but wonderful 6 weeks. For a 4lb 10oz creature she made a big
impression. My stationery line, Lily Jane Stationery, is named after her and is another part of my effort to keep making a positive impact on
the world: 10% of all Lily Jane proceeds are donated to March of
Dimes
to help other families with angels like my Lily.



Enjoy your time here and visit as often as you like.  Every day
needs good company, good food and good conversation.  And, hopefully,
you'll find a little bit of all that right here.



No comments:

Post a Comment