Friday, April 16, 2010

Rooms in Progress

We've been working on our home renovations every Saturday for the past month or so.  Because the husband & friend team both have other full time jobs their efforts are limited to this one day a week.  But they've really accomplished so much already.  I'm saving the before & after photos for the final reveal, but here's a peak at our work in progress.

Bathroom-In-Progress

Laundry-Room-In-Progress
Office-In-Progress

The rooms are located all in a row on the back of our 110 year old brick home.  Which explains the rosy plaster and brick walls.  Soon we'll be adding hex tiles in the bathroom, an additional window to the laundry room and wood flooring in the office.  The final reveal should be pretty amazing.  You can subscribe to this blog via email or a reader so you don't miss anything. 

This Saturday will be spent adding more drywall and drilling a hole for the dryer vent.  What are your plans for the weekend?



3 comments:

  1. I'd love to have a wall of exposed brick in my house. My wheels are turning thinking what I would do in these spaces. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your after pics!!! we are just starting the process of preparing to build a home & I know your afters will inspire me.
    -lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It's looking good! I can't wait to see the big reveal!!! I know with your decorating they will look so amazing!
    -Emily West

    ReplyDelete