Tuesday, June 15, 2010

new logo and branding

As some of you may have noticed already, the blog underwent a minor makeover last night.  It's something I've been working on for quite some time and is an extension of the rebranding I've been doing on my stationery line.  I wanted something that was more versatile and clean and I'm very pleased with how it's turned out.  Here's a peek at how the shop looks now.

Shop-Screen-Shot

Be sure to pop over to see everything in its entirety.  Now that the logo and general branding are all in order I'm setting out to finish a few projects I've had in my mind for awhile now.  The shop will be filling up with more goodies in no time!  I'm excited...this is the very best part.



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I noticed just over the weekend that I'm running low on my stationery. :)

    ReplyDelete