Friday, January 28, 2011

What I'm Working On

Desert-Animals-Wall-Print


WORK: This summer I'd like to participate in some of the local craft fairs and applications are due early.  The first one (Midway Swiss Days) is due this Monday so I've been busy putting products, photos, and paperwork together to send it all off in time.  I've also been finishing up a few products I'll shortly be introducing to the shop, including some wall prints.  I'm having way too much fun working these days.


THE HOMEFRONT: Thanks to one of my fabulous (and generous) friends, I'm finally learning how to knit!  And I've found that there are quite a few ladies in my neighborhood who also love making things like I do.  I'm having too much fun pulling and tucking the threads this way and that and having them consistently come out all beautifully woven together under my needles (well, most of the time...).  It's so thrilling to learn a new skill.


SOON TO BE: I have another project to share with you this next week.  An easy DIY birth announcement.  They're so easy and very sweet.  I can't wait to share it with you next week!


Have a lovely weekend, my dears!  I hope it's a cozy one.



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are liking knitting. I have said this before but my motivation in teaching people is rather selfish in that I want some knitting buddies! I think you are doing an excellent job, I mean it's only been two weeks and you have come so far. I am so excited that you are excited to learn it. I can't wait to see the projects you come up with!

    ReplyDelete